Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kristie needs...

I'm got this from Alicia who got it from Cynthia who got it from...anyways, it sounded fun so I'm doing it...

go to www.google.com, type in your name and write needs after it....for example, Kristie needs and click search...then take the top 10, list them and comment after each one!

have fun!!!

1...Kristie Needs Our Help

oh how true, I need all the help I can get

2...Kristie Needs Olives

well, I like olives but not sure if I ever needed them

3...Kristie Needs To Go Home

sorry I thought yall liked me but I am home

4...Kristi Needs To Know Exactly What Time She Is To Be Doing Something

well I do like to know exactly what and when something is expected of me to be done but I got that trait from the hubby

5...Kristie Needs Money

you can never have too much

6...Kristie Needs Chocolate

how did you ever know, I love chocolate

7...Kristie Needs To Turn Up The AC

no I don't, I'm perfectly fine

8...Kristie Needs A Life Style Change

what's wrong with my life style, I thought my life style was fine

9...Kristie Needs Something To Do

I have plenty to do, please don't add anything else to my list

10...Kristie Needs Not To Worry

easier said than done

that was fun, give it a try

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool I'll have to try that later.

Unknown said...

I may try that! Sounds cool!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun?? Where do people come up with things like that??

Unknown said...

That is a cute one! So many memes out there!

Stephanie said...

That was so fun, I'm going to try that too! I loved your answers!

Stephanie

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Thats pretty kool! Thank you over at my place for ya!

Unknown said...

There's something for you on SSM

eight helping hands said...

I'm posting this on my blog tomorrow, that is fun. very fun. Thanks for my recent award. I will thank you for it tomorrow.