Friday, January 23, 2009

Jen's prize...and maybe something for you too

Jen said she likes our sweets and our seasonings so her prize is going to be a little of both...these items are from our Fall/Winter line and will only be available until March 8, 2009
ITALIAN GARLIC BREAD SEASONING BLEND
Make your own garlic bread in minutes! Simply combine with softened butter and spread on sliced French bread before browning. Or use as a versatile Italian seasoning for hot pasta, sautèed mushrooms, pizza, soups and sauces. All natural.

CLASSY CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE MIX
xxxxx*, rich, double-chocolate goodness. Just add butter and enjoy this luscious cake loaded with real chocolate chips. For a little extra flair, top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate. Makes about 10 servings. Kosher. (0g trans fat per serving)
*a word that Jen does not like was removed (read her blog to find out what the word is)

CHEERY CHERRY CRISP MIX
Cheer your family and friends with delicious red cherries and a crunchy crisp topping. Just add butter and water. For a sweet ending, serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream or Creamy Caramel Sauce. Makes about 8 servings. (0g trans fat per serving)

PLUS if Jen ever wants to place an order with me she will receive 10% off her order when she reminds me that I promised this

all she has to do is check out my webpage
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/krussell
then email me what she wants
simply_kristie_06@yahoo.com
and I'll send her an email invoice and her order will be placed

just because I'm such a nice person, anyone who was entered in the drawing can get 10% off their order if they follow the directions above

4 comments:

Lorie said...

What yummy stuff

Kris said...

ohhhhhh' I want that prize. Where can I find your items?

I have an award for you. Visit my blog to pick it up.

Kris

Stephanie said...

mmmmmm...sounds delicious!

Thanks for stopping by.

Stephanie

Kristie R said...

Kris all our products are listed on my website
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/krussell