Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandaddy

Happy Birthday Grandaddy...today my Grandaddy would be 90...he shares a birthday with Martin Luther King Jr and he always said the holiday was in his honor...I always celebrate JC Allred day

my Grandaddy was a great man...a very quiet man but a very strong man...he was the head of our family and when he did speak everyone listened...he left us May 8, 1987...my oldest daughter Chelsey is named after him, his name was James Chesley so I changed the s & l and got my Chelsey

HAPPY JC ALLRED DAY EVERYBODY!!! enjoy your holiday Monday

I miss my Grandaddy :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy JC Allred Day! I like that much better!

Unknown said...

You need to get on Facebook.

Kristie R said...

I don't even have time for what I'm on now...