Friday, February 27, 2009

where did they come from!

the girls are gone to Florida for the weekend to see their Granny (my mother-in-law) so I decided this morning that I would clean their rooms...I go in Jenna's room and it really is a disaster area but I clean, make her bed, sweep, dust, etc...she has these 5 BIG stuffed animals (they are tv pillows) under her bed and I look on the top bunch...OMG! where did all these things come from? her top bunch is packed from head to toe with stuffed animals...I'm glad nobody has to sleep up there



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow that is a lot of stuffed animals! Looks like a lot of work for you, and a lot of fun for them!!

eight helping hands said...

That is a lot of stuffed animals! I also caution you that if your daughter suffers from any type of allergies, the dust on the animals can trigger episodes, especially if she has asthma! BUT, they are cute and she obviously loves them. My daughter's top bunk is filled with her clothes, I guess the dresser is for ornamental use.....

Anonymous said...

Stuffed animals multiply like rabbits in our house!!!! We have tons as well!

Anonymous said...

Looks like my house! And my MIL doesn't listen when i tell her to STOP buying them!! ours do not get played with and take over the house collecting dust!! lol...